Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i "verify my email address"?

In log in, this is this issue. It says this is what I just do, but there is no link or instruction on how to do this.

I do not have multiple email addresses and I am not a MAC user. I've not fun into this before.

I think it's possible my account was hacked - could this be the issue? If so, still, what should I do?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 4:13 PM

what the issue exactly usually to verify your Email address you will receive. Email from apple to verifying it

if you have any screen shot or error let us know and I will more than happy to assist.

If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

also if If your iTunes account is a different Apple ID, that will cause that error message. You can't use the same email address on 2 Apple IDs

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 4:13 PM in response to amazonalto

what the issue exactly usually to verify your Email address you will receive. Email from apple to verifying it

if you have any screen shot or error let us know and I will more than happy to assist.

If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

also if If your iTunes account is a different Apple ID, that will cause that error message. You can't use the same email address on 2 Apple IDs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.