Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Enterprise/Developer ID and APIs

After more than a decade of using apple products without issue I made a mistake early June 2021that has been wreaking havoc in my life ever since. I made a switch from Verizon to Tmobile deciding to also upgrade my device from the iPhone 11 to the 12 Pro max. While waiting of it to ship I lost my 11 and chose to sign into an older 8 plus I still had. The operating system had not been updated in some time and the security I felt with apple had made me complacent. I believe this is what caused the breach to my account. It took nearly 5 months but I found that my account was made an enterprise account and developer id. I was told this account was changed in December 2015 with an email I had only created just that year.

I have tried changing my email, passwords, resets, sim, and devices but the issues of changing/missing files, crashing apps, and further compromised accounts seem to return eventually. I am not an engineer and the process of trying to figure this out on my own I realize is futile. I am worried now that I've also compromised my home and cellular network and may make anyone near it vulnerable. I was hoping there is a way to take control back of my account and networks which hardly function for me at all. When checking my connections the devices using my wifi and data say they are mine but do not have the correct MAC addresses. I have been unable to upload files to the cloud receiving errors my device cannot reach the server and my devices seem to be connected somehow to each other and some sort of network even without wifi, data, or even a sim.

My apps are constantly changing. The tags in files changed shapes overnight and I lost hundreds of files and now I am receiving random notices that my devices have been enrolled in a diagnostic session by an apple tech that Apple has no record of and was not initiated or requested by me. If anyone has a suggestion Id be grateful.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 12:02 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Enterprise/Developer ID and APIs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.