Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone lightning earphone noise.

I’m currently using iPhone 12. I hear noise (popping sound/clicking sound) whenever I pause a video or change between apps. Even I hear the sound when I bring up keyboard to type something. Even when I’m surfing in youtube and stop randomly playback in feeds starts and I hear the noise/sound. This sound is really low, can only be heard in quite environment but trust me it’s super annoying. I tried official apple lightning earbud, official lighting to 3.5mm earphone adapter and also MFi certified UGREEN lightning earphone with three different iPhone models, one is iPhone 7 and other both are iPhone 12. I did all possible things to solve the issue but I failed. Even did a complete restoration of software but the problem is not solved. I’m requesting Apple to solve the issue asap. Thank you all for having patience and reading this far.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 2:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 4:56 AM

Hello,

Hmm, I don't know, but check the charging port for lint or other debris and see this:

Use Apple headphones with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod - Apple Support

If your headphones don‘t work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Good luck.

1 reply

iPhone lightning earphone noise.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.