Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone. SE original cannot browse audio in 2021 toyota highlander

Suddenly(software update?) i cannot use browse in audio of. 2021 TOYOTA highlander if car in. Motion—-artist, playlist, etc options grayed out Before could access only playlists, now none. Any fix?

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 4:33 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Are you using Apple CarPlay: Use CarPlay with your iPhone - Apple Support?

If you still have issues, see: If you need help with CarPlay - Apple Support.

Jack

Similar questions

4 replies

Feb 27, 2022 3:34 PM in response to javahound

I have it working with SIRI and I suppose CarPlay (although the CarPlayicon never shows anywhere), but then I have to know what I want…no real browsing..browse menu doesn’t show anything after the page that says Playlist, Artist, etc. When I choose one, it just goes into a song that may or may not be related to the one chosen..but at least I don’t have to stop to pick anything at all if I use SIRI.

Feb 27, 2022 3:35 PM in response to Jack-19

I Now have it working with SIRI and I suppose CarPlay (although the CarPlayicon never shows anywhere), but then I have to know what I want…no real browsing..browse menu doesn’t show anything after the page that says Playlist, Artist, etc. When I choose one, it just goes into a song that may or may not be related to the one chosen..but at least I don’t have to stop to pick anything at all if I use SIRI.

Iphone. SE original cannot browse audio in 2021 toyota highlander

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.