📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 pro and uconnect car Bluetooth

So I recently got a new iPhone 13 pro. Everything worked fine for a few weeks and now all of the sudden it’s having issues keeping a connection to my cars Bluetooth (2015 keep patriot uconnect) it will connect for a second and then disconnect with music and while on the phone. My radio is fully updated I even reset the radio because this doesn’t happen with my Bluetooth speaker I use inside my house. Also I tried turning Bluetooth off on my phone and then back again. Unpaired my phone from the car and repaired it again all without resolution.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 5:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 12:14 PM

Hello brittanyanne1124,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand your concern with the iPhone disconnecting from the radio in your car, and we're happy to work on this with you.

You've done some great troubleshooting steps so far. Now, let's make sure the iPhone is up-to-date. Apple's updates contain software that is crucial to the operation of your iPhone: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Next, make sure you've followed these steps exactly how they are in the article to ensure everything is set up properly to use your iPhone in the car: How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car

Test to see if the issue still occurs, if so, reach out to the dealership or the radio's manufacturer for additional assistance. There may be additional firmware needed to help resolve this, since the issue only occurs with the car's radio.

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 27, 2022 12:14 PM in response to brittanyanne1124

Hello brittanyanne1124,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand your concern with the iPhone disconnecting from the radio in your car, and we're happy to work on this with you.

You've done some great troubleshooting steps so far. Now, let's make sure the iPhone is up-to-date. Apple's updates contain software that is crucial to the operation of your iPhone: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Next, make sure you've followed these steps exactly how they are in the article to ensure everything is set up properly to use your iPhone in the car: How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car

Test to see if the issue still occurs, if so, reach out to the dealership or the radio's manufacturer for additional assistance. There may be additional firmware needed to help resolve this, since the issue only occurs with the car's radio.

Best Regards.

iPhone 13 pro and uconnect car Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.