Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods pro case battery issue

My Airpods pro are 10 months old and recently I'm facing an issue. The case of my airpods pro is draining/losing charge when the airpods are inside the case.

For e.g airpods are 100% charged and the case is 100% charged as well after 24hours

airpods charge would be 100% but the case would be at 90% without any use.

The case is discharging on it's own.

Need help with this issue.

Tried restart and re-pairing but nothing works.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 8:18 PM

aabid208 Said:

"Airpods pro case battery issue: My Airpods pro are 10 months old and recently I'm facing an issue. The case of my airpods pro is draining/losing charge when the airpods are inside the case.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Power Draining:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.
  • Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)
  • Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2022 8:18 PM in response to aabid208

aabid208 Said:

"Airpods pro case battery issue: My Airpods pro are 10 months old and recently I'm facing an issue. The case of my airpods pro is draining/losing charge when the airpods are inside the case.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Power Draining:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.
  • Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)
  • Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.

Airpods pro case battery issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.