Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi apple please help me

Look up inappropriate website on a incognito tab And then my settings said some hackers are watching me and they might expose my data this is what the thing said I found this photo on Google show you guys

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 10:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 10:59 PM

EvanP222 Said:

"Hi apple please help me: Look up inappropriate website on a incognito tab And then my settings said some hackers are watching me and they might expose my data this is what the thing said I found this photo on Google show you guys"

-------

Troubleshooting Scam Messages:

Three Thoughts:

A. Use Malwarebytes Mobile Security:

The free version blocks popups. Read the following post to see how to use this software: Blocked numbers - Apple Community

B. Modify your Credentials:

If you suspect activity issues, and interacted with it an any form, then modify the you credentials:

C. Report this to Apple:

Have a Screenshot of thisForward a screenshot of this as an attachment to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an eMail containing an attachment of a phishing scam. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2022 10:59 PM in response to EvanP222

EvanP222 Said:

"Hi apple please help me: Look up inappropriate website on a incognito tab And then my settings said some hackers are watching me and they might expose my data this is what the thing said I found this photo on Google show you guys"

-------

Troubleshooting Scam Messages:

Three Thoughts:

A. Use Malwarebytes Mobile Security:

The free version blocks popups. Read the following post to see how to use this software: Blocked numbers - Apple Community

B. Modify your Credentials:

If you suspect activity issues, and interacted with it an any form, then modify the you credentials:

C. Report this to Apple:

Have a Screenshot of thisForward a screenshot of this as an attachment to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an eMail containing an attachment of a phishing scam. Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

Mar 5, 2022 11:18 PM in response to EvanP222

EvanP222 Said:

"Hi apple please help me: I can’t do that Unfortunately I’m Looked up some weird images then this happened"

-------

Sure you Can:

If you are referring to reporting this, then know that you have your screenshot attached to this post. That has all the proof you need to send. Attach it to an eMail, and send it off to: reportphishing@apple.com. Include a message of what this eMail is all about: "Attached is a screenshot showing a scam message I received"

Hi apple please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.