Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resize Columns in Mail after Catalina

I need to resize the columns in my Mail so I can see the FULL name of the sender. Columns are no longer named in Catalina, I can only "sort by" but that still doresn't giver a full view. Maybe the "sort by" should at least resize THAT column so full names (people and organizations) are visible. How am I supposed to see the things I want easily?

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 4:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 3:11 AM

Is the User ( you ) using the " Column Layout " in Apple Mail ?

If so - there is an almost Invisible Vertical Spacer between " From " & " Subject ". This is Resizable by drag the Spacer to the Right allele to Increase the Column for " From "

refer to below picture and not the Circle to identify the Almost Invisible Spacer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 3:11 AM in response to RFB

Is the User ( you ) using the " Column Layout " in Apple Mail ?

If so - there is an almost Invisible Vertical Spacer between " From " & " Subject ". This is Resizable by drag the Spacer to the Right allele to Increase the Column for " From "

refer to below picture and not the Circle to identify the Almost Invisible Spacer

Resize Columns in Mail after Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.