Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud forgot password

my brother's device iPhone 8. He forgot the password of his Apple ID. When I try to recover the Apple ID, they require me to answer some questions. But my brother does not remember the date or any answer that matches the Apple ID's questions.

Are there any ways to get back to my Apple ID?

iPhone 8

Posted on Mar 8, 2022 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2022 11:40 AM

Hi Ratana6627,

It sounds like you're having some trouble resetting an Apple ID password that was used for Activation Lock. This link covers what to do If you forgot your Apple ID password.

You mentioned security questions, so it sounds like the account does not use two-factor authentication. Is that right? If so, and if you've tried everything in the link above, we recommend using this link to get in touch with Apple directly: Get Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2022 11:40 AM in response to Ratana6627

Hi Ratana6627,

It sounds like you're having some trouble resetting an Apple ID password that was used for Activation Lock. This link covers what to do If you forgot your Apple ID password.

You mentioned security questions, so it sounds like the account does not use two-factor authentication. Is that right? If so, and if you've tried everything in the link above, we recommend using this link to get in touch with Apple directly: Get Support

Take care.

iCloud forgot password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.