Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have 2 iCloud calendars with different apple ids

I am wondering how I can add my boss’s iCloud calendar to my iPhone calendar app. Problem is it’s a different Apple ID and I am already signed in and using a Apple ID connected to a calendar. And I can’t use google calendar cause that would want me to sign in another Apple ID as well. There has got to be a better way :)

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 12, 2022 5:23 AM

2 replies

Mar 12, 2022 6:01 AM in response to katyeb23

Depending on what you want to achieve you can either subscribe to a calendar or share a calendar.

Subscribe to a read-only copy on your device. See Apple's support document Set up multiple calendars on iPhone

Subscribe to a calendar

1. Go to Settings > Calendar > Accounts > Add Account > Other.
  2. Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
  3. Enter the URL of the .ics file to subscribe to and any other required server information.

You can also subscribe to an iCalendar (.ics) calendar by tapping a link to the calendar.

Share write-access to edit events:

Share iCloud calendars on iPhone

In the Calendar app, you can share an iCloud calendar with other iCloud users. When you share a calendar, others can see it, and you can let them add or change events. You can also share a read-only version that anyone can view but not change.

1. Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
  2. Tap  next to the iCloud calendar you want to share.
  3. Tap Add Person, then enter a name or email address, or tap  to browse your Contacts.
  4. Tap Add.

Have 2 iCloud calendars with different apple ids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.