Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"No Internet Connection"

My iPhone XS has all the current updates. My iPhone service provider is T-Mobile; my Internet Service Provider is Spectrum. I have two network options I can use with this iPhone. Cellular Data is ON. The Wi-Fi symbol appears in the upper right-hand corner on the face of the phone earlier always indicated Wi-Fi was active, but this is not the case now. If I go into Settings>Wi-Fi, it indicates I am connected to one of the two networks available. If I click on a network, there is a green checkmark to the left of the network name; however, a moment later, below the name, a small message appears, "No Internet Connection". The same message appears when I click on the other network available. To the right of the message, there is a Wi-Fi symbol with a vertical exclamation point through it. I have tried all of the recommended fixes I have found on the Internet to no avail. Many suggested going to Settings>General> Reset Network Settings, but all my phone shows is "Transfer or Reset iPhone" and when I click on that, my options are "Reset" and "Erase All Content and Settings." I chose Reset, but that did nothing to resolve this problem. All other Wi-Fi devices, including other Apple devices connected to my networks, are working properly. Any other suggestion to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.

but that did nothing to reslove this problem.

iPhone XS

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2022 11:57 AM

All other Wi-Fi devices, including other Apple devices connected to my networks, are working properly.

Are you use Private Wi-Fi addresses for the orher Apple devices?

Use private Wi-Fi addresses on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch

Use private Wi-Fi addresses on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

If so, you need to add your iPhone XS to the router, see the following Apple articles:

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2022 11:57 AM in response to MikeP1368

All other Wi-Fi devices, including other Apple devices connected to my networks, are working properly.

Are you use Private Wi-Fi addresses for the orher Apple devices?

Use private Wi-Fi addresses on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch

Use private Wi-Fi addresses on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

If so, you need to add your iPhone XS to the router, see the following Apple articles:

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

"No Internet Connection"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.