Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Videos taken on iPhone 12 Mini not showing up in photos on photos on Macbook Air 2017 Addition

Hi. I wondered if there was anyone that could tell me what I could do to make my videos I take on my iPhone 12 Mini to show up on the photo app on my Macbook Air 2017 Version? I have read online that you have to sign out of I cloud and than sign back in. I rather not do that on my iPhone or Macbook Air as that just messes everything up and takes me forever to get everything to re-sync. So anyone know anything else I can do to get it to work. The pictures I take on my iPhone 12 Mini show up on my Macbook Air 2017 edition with out a problem. I would like my videos i shoot as well as I like to edit some videos and put them up on my YouTube page.

Any advice would be helpful

Thanks

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2022 3:05 PM

Have you try to use Image Capture?, see also this Apple article: Transfer images in Image Capture on Mac

Transfer images in Image Capture on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Or AirDrop, see the following Apple articles:

Use AirDrop on your Mac

Use AirDrop on your Mac – Apple Support (UK)

The stuff you send to your Macbook Air 2017 via AirDrop is stored in Home folder -> Download folder

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2022 3:05 PM in response to James Panza

Have you try to use Image Capture?, see also this Apple article: Transfer images in Image Capture on Mac

Transfer images in Image Capture on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Or AirDrop, see the following Apple articles:

Use AirDrop on your Mac

Use AirDrop on your Mac – Apple Support (UK)

The stuff you send to your Macbook Air 2017 via AirDrop is stored in Home folder -> Download folder

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

How to use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

Videos taken on iPhone 12 Mini not showing up in photos on photos on Macbook Air 2017 Addition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.