Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to show photos in presenter view in power-point in new macbook M1 pro 14 inch

I cannot show the photos in my presentation in power-point in presenter view in new macbook M1 pro 14 inch. I have to go back and forth to show it properly. Hovewer, there ise no problem in slide show mode. Is there anyone having the same problem or has a solution for it.

Thanks in advance

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.3

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 2:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 5:18 AM

can234 wrote:

I cannot show the photos in my presentation in power-point in presenter view in new macbook M1 pro 14 inch. I have to go back and forth to show it properly. Hovewer, there ise no problem in slide show mode. Is there anyone having the same problem or has a solution for it.

Thanks in advance

For your third paty app—

PowerPoint help & learning - Microsoft Support

https://support.microsoft.com › en-us › powerpoint

Find PowerPoint help and training from Microsoft. Get answers to your questions, and learn from how-to articles and training videos for PowerPoint.

Support

Help and support for the Microsoft PowerPoint app on PC, Mac ...

PowerPoint for Windows training

Training: Watch and learn how to use PowerPoint in Windows.

PowerPoint for Mac Help

A listing of some of the Help articles available for PowerPoint ...

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 5:18 AM in response to can234

can234 wrote:

Thanks in advance

For your third paty app—

PowerPoint help & learning - Microsoft Support

https://support.microsoft.com › en-us › powerpoint

Find PowerPoint help and training from Microsoft. Get answers to your questions, and learn from how-to articles and training videos for PowerPoint.

Support

Help and support for the Microsoft PowerPoint app on PC, Mac ...

PowerPoint for Windows training

Training: Watch and learn how to use PowerPoint in Windows.

PowerPoint for Mac Help

A listing of some of the Help articles available for PowerPoint ...

Mar 17, 2022 8:03 AM in response to can234

To add another resource up Leroy's excellent list: As MS Office/PowerPoint is not an Apple product and there are not as many Office users active here as one would think, I believe you will be better served by asking in Microsoft's Office forums. MS Office questions posted in Apple’s forums tend to linger a long time before getting any kind of helpful response.

The only trick is limiting views to Mac issues, and that’s easy.

Start here: 

Results in Office - Microsoft Community.

That will display this page header:

1) If needed, use the “Office Topic” pull-down to select your Office app.

2) Limit answers to Mac topics with the “Office Sub-topic” pull-down.

3) If needed, use the “Show Filters” option to further narrow the results.

Everyone there is both an Office user and a Mac user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. I believe you will find the contributors there knowledgeable and very helpful.

Unable to show photos in presenter view in power-point in new macbook M1 pro 14 inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.