Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 14 inch 2021 still has loose HDMI port... has anybody found a solution to this?

Or is this the norm? I ordered mine online so I might have to ship it back if it's a legit issue

Saw other posts way back 2014 that this is an issue so wondering if it's really what it is

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2022 11:23 AM

If you bought DIRECT from Apple (not from a reseller or other source) the policy is that you have 14 days from receipt to return it for a full-value refund or exchange.

For this reason, Apple is very willing to exchange the one you received for another (strictly within that time frame).

If you leave it any longer, it becomes a repair issue, and could take far longer to get it fixed.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2022 11:23 AM in response to abcdefghi_lmnopqrstuvwxyz

If you bought DIRECT from Apple (not from a reseller or other source) the policy is that you have 14 days from receipt to return it for a full-value refund or exchange.

For this reason, Apple is very willing to exchange the one you received for another (strictly within that time frame).

If you leave it any longer, it becomes a repair issue, and could take far longer to get it fixed.

Macbook Pro 14 inch 2021 still has loose HDMI port... has anybody found a solution to this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.