Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My providence MyChart won’t connect as an account to Apple health health records

My providence MyChart won’t add to account on health app health records

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Mar 22, 2022 8:01 PM

7 replies

Mar 24, 2022 7:12 AM in response to JTrutanich

Hi JTrutanich,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to add MyChart to the Health app on your iPhone 11. We'd recommend checking this article to see if your institution supports health records on your iPhone: Institutions that support health records on iPhone and iPod touch.

If your institution supports it, follow the steps below to add it:

"Open the Health app and tap the Summary tab. Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner.Under Features, tap Health Records, then tap Get Started. To add another provider, scroll down to Features, then tap Add Account.You're prompted to allow the Health app to use your location to find hospitals and health networks near you. Choose either Allow Once, Allow While Using App, or Don't Allow.Search for your hospital or network, then tap it.Under Available To Connect, choose an option. Sign in to your healthcare provider's website or app. You might be asked to save your password.Wait for your records to update. It might take a minute for your information to appear. Repeat these steps for each supported provider."

You can also review this information here: View health records on your iPhone or iPod touch.

Hope this helps. Take care.

My providence MyChart won’t connect as an account to Apple health health records

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.