Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made subscription of DAZN application on my iPhone through App Store.

I understand that DAZN permits watching contents on iPhone and on Macbook simultaneously, but through browser DAZN requires Log-in precess with e-mail address and password.

I tried to type in Apple ID e-mail and password but it did not work at all, naturally.

How can I log in to DAZN on the browser with Macbook?

I selected "create account" process but it is for brand new subscription, so I can not merge my own subscription I have already.

It's not the way I want.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Mar 27, 2022 5:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 1:22 PM

Hello rychmsd0709,

Since this is an issue logging into DAZN, we would suggest reaching out to them as they are going to be in the best position to assist with their application.

This may be a good place to start: DAZN | Help | Home

You can also follow these steps found at How to contact an app developer - Apple Support:

1. Open the App Store on your Mac.
2. Click the sign-in button  or your photo. 
3. A list of apps appear. Click the app that you want. If you can't find the app, use the search bar.
4. The app's product page appears. Scroll to the Ratings & Reviews section, then click App Support. If you don't see App Support, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
In the App Store on Mac, the App Support button is below the ratings and reviews section of the app's page.

Have a good day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2022 1:22 PM in response to rychmsd0709

Hello rychmsd0709,

Since this is an issue logging into DAZN, we would suggest reaching out to them as they are going to be in the best position to assist with their application.

This may be a good place to start: DAZN | Help | Home

You can also follow these steps found at How to contact an app developer - Apple Support:

1. Open the App Store on your Mac.
2. Click the sign-in button  or your photo. 
3. A list of apps appear. Click the app that you want. If you can't find the app, use the search bar.
4. The app's product page appears. Scroll to the Ratings & Reviews section, then click App Support. If you don't see App Support, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
In the App Store on Mac, the App Support button is below the ratings and reviews section of the app's page.

Have a good day.

I made subscription of DAZN application on my iPhone through App Store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.