Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with iPhone storage after iOS 15.4 update

I just bought a brand new iPhone 13 pro. My old iPhone was 7+ and it had 114 GB out of 128GB data. After transferring my data to the new iPhone 13 pro which has 256 GB, it shows only 80 GB of storage left. And this is after installing iOS 15.4. It says 77 GB uses up in systems data. But I only transferred 114 GB. Also the battery life of the phone is awful. I have to charge my iPhone 13 pro twice a day. Please help. What to do? First two images are iPhone 13 pro, and last screenshot is 7+

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 4:06 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 29, 2022 8:43 AM in response to nivrati

Hello nivrati,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It looks like you still have some data from iCloud coming over. It's normal as things settle to see the battery life fluctuate. As far as your storage goes, have a look at this article that talks about how to manage that storage:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

To optimize your battery life, this article can help:

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

Cheers!

Issues with iPhone storage after iOS 15.4 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.