Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain after macOs Monterey 12.3.1 update

After the macOs Monterey 12.3.1 update, I observed excessive battery consumption and overheating on my computer. This problem really bothered me. Can I go back to the previous update? Do those who use Macbook Pro M1 Max like me have such problems? How can i solve the problem. Thanks.

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 1:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2022 1:20 PM

ahmetkarakoc wrote:

After the macOs Monterey 12.3.1 update, I observed excessive battery consumption and overheating on my computer. This problem really bothered me. Can I go back to the previous update? Do those who use Macbook Pro M1 Max like me have such problems? How can i solve the problem. Thanks.

Try a safeboot  How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

Takes noticeable longer to get to the login screen, does a quick disk repair before it fully boots up, and certain system caches get cleared and rebuilt, including dynamic loader cache, etc.

Login and test. Reboot as normal and test. Caches get rebuilt automatically.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2022 1:20 PM in response to ahmetkarakoc

ahmetkarakoc wrote:

Try a safeboot  How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support

Takes noticeable longer to get to the login screen, does a quick disk repair before it fully boots up, and certain system caches get cleared and rebuilt, including dynamic loader cache, etc.

Login and test. Reboot as normal and test. Caches get rebuilt automatically.

Battery drain after macOs Monterey 12.3.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.