Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't update COVID-19 QR code in Apple Wallet

I used CVS to get my COVID-19 vaccines. After the first 2 doses, I was able to add it to Apple Wallet using the QR code from CVS website. I then had my 3rd dose and CVS generated a another QR code. When I tried to use iPhone (running iOS 15.4).1 camera to scan the updated QR code, I have the option to "Add to Wallet and Health". I selected that option. However, I kept getting the message "Unable to add to Wallet. The vaccination record has been added to the immunizations in health. The vaccination card could not be added to Wallet at this time". Also, Apple health app says it's "not verified."

I tried to removed the old COVID-19 card (2 doses) in the Wallet app but still can't add the new card showing the 3 doses..

My Wife is having the same problem with the Walmart QR code, same as me. Her iOS is 15.4.1 as well.

I find it hard to believe all these.QR codes are incorrect .

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank You !

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 12:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2022 2:52 PM

See -> Add verifiable COVID-19 vaccination information to Apple Wallet and Health

Add verifiable COVID-19 vaccination information to Apple Wallet and Health - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

Can't update COVID-19 QR code in Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.