Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

everything on my Mac Desktop disappeared after disconnecting iCloud

I had a drive problem so I took everything from my drive out and put it on a folder on my desktop, when I kept receiving messages that my iCloud was out of storage I decided to disconnect my iCloud drive from my computer thinking that everything that was on the iCloud drive would be deleted from my computer but saved on the cloud, and everything that was on the computer would stay in the computer( sins I never put it on the cloud , and never wanted to that's why I have a drive) but now that everything is disconnected, I can't find any of my files and pictures that was on the folder, it is nowhere to be found on the computer, neither on the cloud.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 1:28 PM

Add your Desktop and Documents files to iCloud Drive - Apple Support

See the section: what happens if you turn off iCloud Drive

Similar questions

1 reply

everything on my Mac Desktop disappeared after disconnecting iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.