Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound or vibration

Hello,

Since mid-December now, my iPhone started to have some weird bugs. For no apparant reason, sounds, vibration, video charging stopped working. At first I would just restart the device and it would work fine again. But after like 4 or 5 days it wasn’t fixing it anymore. Now if I restart my iPhone sound and vibration works for 5 seconds or so and I have like a 5% chance of it to work perfectly without any bug for approximately 1 day.

Sometimes my iPhone would just crash and reboot itself too, so I assume there are some crash logs somewhere.

If I connect my airpods the sounds will work inside it and I will be able to play videos or music and be able to make call.

I tried so much thing to fix it I think i will forget things I did but here is a list of what I already try many time:

• Restarting my device

• Update my phone ( I did every update each time a new was released since mid-December)

• factory reset the phone, with and without data transfer

I never seen anyone having the exact same troubles as me so I come here in desperate need of answer.

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 4:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 4:21 AM

It could be a hardware issue. ⚠️

Get expert service and support at the Genius Bar.

▷ Call 1-800-MY-APPLE or get help here. 

Similar questions

1 reply

No sound or vibration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.