Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get the Apple disccount for students in the US even if I'm studying in another country?

Hi! The thing is that I will go to the US in a couple of months and I would like to buy a MacBook, and I know that with the discount for students I can get it cheaper. But, I'm originally from Colombia (I'm also enrolled in a Colombian university), and here we don't have the discount. Would it be possible to get the discount if I buy it in the US or not? thanks :)

Posted on Apr 7, 2022 5:55 PM

3 replies

Apr 7, 2022 10:12 PM in response to juansegonzaruiz

juansegonzaruiz Said:

"Can I get the Apple disccount for students in the US even if I'm studying in another country?"

-------

Contact the Web Master:

I'd say talk with the Web Master at your university, and have them assist you with the correct configurations. The Web Master manages the network, and all devices associated to it. I'd say check with the Registrar, if you are uncertain who it is, and how to go about contacting them.

Can I get the Apple disccount for students in the US even if I'm studying in another country?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.