Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud for windows

I can't seem to get icloud contacts and my calendar into outlook 16 using window 10. I have done everything except the kitchen sink. My me.com email works fine but seems like the goliath rivalry keeps software from playing nice. What the magic needed?

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 10:37 AM

Hello Me_Com.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. You can try to export your contacts from iCloud to a vCard and then import that vCard to Outlook. Steps on how to export your contacts to a vCard can be found here: Import or export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1.) In Contacts on iCloud.com, select one or more contacts in the contacts list.
2.) Click the Show Actions Menu pop-up button in the sidebar, then choose Export vCard.
3.) If you select multiple contacts, Contacts exports a single vCard containing all of them.

Once you have your vCard ready, import it to Outlook by following Microsoft's guidance: Import vCards to Outlook contacts

We hope this information is helpful. Cheers.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2022 10:37 AM in response to Me_Com

Hello Me_Com.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. You can try to export your contacts from iCloud to a vCard and then import that vCard to Outlook. Steps on how to export your contacts to a vCard can be found here: Import or export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1.) In Contacts on iCloud.com, select one or more contacts in the contacts list.
2.) Click the Show Actions Menu pop-up button in the sidebar, then choose Export vCard.
3.) If you select multiple contacts, Contacts exports a single vCard containing all of them.

Once you have your vCard ready, import it to Outlook by following Microsoft's guidance: Import vCards to Outlook contacts

We hope this information is helpful. Cheers.

icloud for windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.