Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my emails go to outbox and google wants my password

How can i get my macbook to send my emails.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 2:43 PM

Please read If you can't send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support, all the way through to the end.

Its last suggestion (remove your email account, then add the account back) is usually the fastest way to resolve this kind of problem though.

Remove email accounts in Mail on Mac

Add email accounts in Mail on Mac

I am assuming you are using Google as your email service provider, in which case the above instructions are still appropriate. If something is unexpectedly asking for your password, regardless of what it appears to be, don't provide it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2022 2:43 PM in response to Helpfriends

Please read If you can't send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support, all the way through to the end.

Its last suggestion (remove your email account, then add the account back) is usually the fastest way to resolve this kind of problem though.

Remove email accounts in Mail on Mac

Add email accounts in Mail on Mac

I am assuming you are using Google as your email service provider, in which case the above instructions are still appropriate. If something is unexpectedly asking for your password, regardless of what it appears to be, don't provide it.

my emails go to outbox and google wants my password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.