Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my MacBook pro m1 can’t work well on touch id?

Why my MacBook pro m1 can’t work well on touch id, it got slick pushing but before it was not happening , touch id may damage by nothing, then i was seeing my photos on Photo app but after a time it got hot and getting lag and when i was locked my mac then see the touch id didn’t pushed as well but it push in very slick. What can i do for it?

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 11:40 AM

2 replies

Apr 20, 2022 10:55 AM in response to BARIUL

Hello there BARIUL,

Can you please tell us more about what's happening with the Touch ID? Your description doesn't quite make sense at first glance. The more clear information you can provide, the better us and the rest of the community will be able to assist.

With that said, if it just seems like your Mac is running slower than expected, follow these steps: If your Mac runs slowly - Apple Support

If you're just having an issue with Touch ID on your Mac, try these steps: If Touch ID isn't working on your Mac - Apple Support

We hope this helps get you pointed in the right direction.

Take care.

Apr 20, 2022 11:06 AM in response to BARIUL

BARIUL wrote:

Why my MacBook pro m1 can’t work well on touch id, it got slick pushing but before it was not happening , touch id may damage by nothing, then i was seeing my photos on Photo app but after a time it got hot and getting lag and when i was locked my mac then see the touch id didn’t pushed as well but it push in very slick. What can i do for it?

If English is not your mother tongue— maybe there is something more fitting:

Apple Support Communities also offers the following language-specific sites:

Apple Support Communities - Chinese

Apple Support Communities - French

Apple Support Communities - German

Apple Support Communities - Japanese

Apple Support Communities - Korean

Apple Support Communities - Portuguese

Apple Support Communities - Spanish

Why my MacBook pro m1 can’t work well on touch id?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.