Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tickets won't download to Wallet App

I am using an am.ticketmaster.com account and when I open my tickets and click on "Add to Apple Wallet", the tickets do not download to my Wallet. A blue line scrolls across the top and then nothing. I've downloaded LOTS of tickets and airline boarding passes; it just quit working when I tried it on 4/19, and it's not working again today. Help!

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 4:11 PM

Cindee0952 Said:

"Tickets won't download to Wallet App: I am using an am.ticketmaster.com account and when I open my tickets and click on "Add to Apple Wallet", the tickets do not download to my Wallet. A blue line scrolls across the top and then nothing. I've downloaded LOTS of tickets and airline boarding passes; it just quit working when I tried it on 4/19, and it's not working again today. Help!"

-------

Use this Ticketmaster App:

See this Link from Ticketmaster: How to add tickets to a digital wallet - Ticketmaster

You need to use the Ticketmaster app. Then, add the money to Apple Wallet. Get it here: Ticketmaster-Buy, Sell Tickets - App Store

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2022 4:11 PM in response to Cindee0952

Cindee0952 Said:

"Tickets won't download to Wallet App: I am using an am.ticketmaster.com account and when I open my tickets and click on "Add to Apple Wallet", the tickets do not download to my Wallet. A blue line scrolls across the top and then nothing. I've downloaded LOTS of tickets and airline boarding passes; it just quit working when I tried it on 4/19, and it's not working again today. Help!"

-------

Use this Ticketmaster App:

See this Link from Ticketmaster: How to add tickets to a digital wallet - Ticketmaster

You need to use the Ticketmaster app. Then, add the money to Apple Wallet. Get it here: Ticketmaster-Buy, Sell Tickets - App Store

Tickets won't download to Wallet App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.