Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad audio

My iPad Pro audio is sputtering. What can I do to correct its audio?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 4:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 4:27 PM

vhuynh57 Said:

"iPad audio: My iPad Pro audio is sputtering. What can I do to correct its audio?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPad Audio:

A. Start with a Restart:

B. Try this Link: If you Hear No Sound or Distorted Sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Speaker - Apple Support

C. Report this to Apple:

Did you recently update your iPad?

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Comment: that it is after installing the update when the issue began
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

D. Update to the Most Recent iPad OS:

Use a Computer to Update. Read My User Tip: Making Use of a Computer for Updating an iOS Device - User Tip

Important: Be certain to create back up your iPad prior to this update. That way, you can have something to restore your iPad from the backup, should anything go wrong afterward

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2022 4:27 PM in response to vhuynh57

vhuynh57 Said:

"iPad audio: My iPad Pro audio is sputtering. What can I do to correct its audio?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPad Audio:

A. Start with a Restart:

B. Try this Link: If you Hear No Sound or Distorted Sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch Speaker - Apple Support

C. Report this to Apple:

Did you recently update your iPad?

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPad - Apple
  2. Comment: that it is after installing the update when the issue began
  3. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

D. Update to the Most Recent iPad OS:

Use a Computer to Update. Read My User Tip: Making Use of a Computer for Updating an iOS Device - User Tip

Important: Be certain to create back up your iPad prior to this update. That way, you can have something to restore your iPad from the backup, should anything go wrong afterward

iPad audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.