Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new Powerbeats Pro will not pair.

My new beats will not pair. Message says to make sure they are on and near my device. Should they be "in" or "out" of the case? I have tried both but neither has worked.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 12:43 PM

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities careymcm,

The pairing steps vary a bit by mode. For Beats that charge in the case, one of the following pages may be helpful:

Set up and use your Beats Studio Buds

Set up and use your Powerbeats Pro with an iPhone, Mac, or other device

If you need more help, providing more information can increase your chances of getting a specifically relevant response. Include details like the steps you've taken, which model Beats you have, and what device or devices you've tried pairing them with.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 12:43 PM in response to careymcm

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities careymcm,

The pairing steps vary a bit by mode. For Beats that charge in the case, one of the following pages may be helpful:

Set up and use your Beats Studio Buds

Set up and use your Powerbeats Pro with an iPhone, Mac, or other device

If you need more help, providing more information can increase your chances of getting a specifically relevant response. Include details like the steps you've taken, which model Beats you have, and what device or devices you've tried pairing them with.

Cheers!

My new Powerbeats Pro will not pair.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.