Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new iMAC running monterey the middle click mouse butt is not working. it use to bring up the dashboard. I moved the mouse to another imac running High Sierra and the function works on the mac.

how do I get that function to work with Monterey?

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2022 5:45 PM

Thank you dialabrain. I did find a workaround for my wife. she was use to using the middle click for dashboard to gain access to the calculator when she's working on banking. we just made a calculator shortcut to the desktop. now she can go back and forth from the banking window to the calculator with ease. probably better than the middle click button.

thanks again.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2022 5:45 PM in response to dialabrain

Thank you dialabrain. I did find a workaround for my wife. she was use to using the middle click for dashboard to gain access to the calculator when she's working on banking. we just made a calculator shortcut to the desktop. now she can go back and forth from the banking window to the calculator with ease. probably better than the middle click button.

thanks again.

new iMAC running monterey the middle click mouse butt is not working. it use to bring up the dashboard. I moved the mouse to another imac running High Sierra and the function works on the mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.