Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Added HomePod Mini, now homekit doesnt work.

Home App > Home Settings > Home Hubs and Bridges.

I have 3 home hubs. 2 AppleTV, one HomePod.

when the Homepod is "connected" and the ATV are in "standby" I have very unreliable performance, and no connection when outside of my home.

When the ATV is "connected" and the Homepod is in "Standby", everything is stable.

please improve Homepod Hub performance, and add the ability to determine which hub-capable device acts as the primary hub.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 1:31 PM

You can’t choose which Hub is connected, you can submit feedback here: Feedback - HomePod - Apple

• You can try resetting HomePod with pressing the top method to see if this fixes the issue: Reset HomePod - Apple Support
  • Try resetting HomeKit on both Apple TV’s: Sign out of your iCloud account in settings, restart Apple TV , once restarted sign back in, then set up HomeKit again on that - you will see a red badge alerting you to finish set up.
  • All this should reset HomeKit for all Hubs.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2022 1:31 PM in response to Nostromo777

You can’t choose which Hub is connected, you can submit feedback here: Feedback - HomePod - Apple

• You can try resetting HomePod with pressing the top method to see if this fixes the issue: Reset HomePod - Apple Support
  • Try resetting HomeKit on both Apple TV’s: Sign out of your iCloud account in settings, restart Apple TV , once restarted sign back in, then set up HomeKit again on that - you will see a red badge alerting you to finish set up.
  • All this should reset HomeKit for all Hubs.

Added HomePod Mini, now homekit doesnt work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.