Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family member unable to purchase

Whenever my son tries to make an in-app purchase, it’s tells him that the payment declined and to have the family organizer(me) update my payment method. My payment method is current and I’ve made purchases on my device but still hasn’t been able to purchase.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 4:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2022 5:27 AM

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2022 5:27 AM in response to kash197

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Family member unable to purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.