Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple account payment issues for India

My apple account payment with my usual creditcard which I've been using for more than a couple of years- like many other of my fellow Indians have been declined. I read with anxiety about the same story about this in these forums everywhere and the irresponsible copy paste responses from apple mentors. Guys pls note -This is due to RBI mandate for recurring payments and nothing to do with us or our credit limit. Please give a simple payment solution like paytm or other upi id asap to continue our services. Otherwise we are in deep sh....

Posted on May 1, 2022 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2022 9:15 AM

See -> About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India

About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India - Apple Support

To continue enjoying your subscriptions, you can pay with your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

India

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2022 9:15 AM in response to annline nirmala

See -> About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India

About billing for Apple subscriptions and media products in India - Apple Support

To continue enjoying your subscriptions, you can pay with your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

See -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

India

May 24, 2022 10:54 PM in response to annline nirmala

If you're having trouble making a payment on your Apple account, the first thing you should do is check to see if there are any outstanding payments that need to be made. If you have an unpaid balance, Apple will oftentimes put a hold on your account until the balance is paid in full. To check your outstanding balance, simply sign into your Apple account and click on the "Account" tab. From there, you should be able to see your current balance and payment history.

If there are no outstanding payments on your Apple account, then the next step is to check your payment method. Apple accepts various payment methods, but sometimes there can be issues with specific methods. For example, if you're trying to use a debit card to make a payment, Apple may require that you have a credit card on file as well. If you don't have a credit card on file, you can add one by going to the "Payment & Shipping" section of your Apple account and clicking on "Add Payment Method."

If you're still having trouble making a payment on your Apple account, the next step is to contact Apple support. Apple has a team of experts that can help you troubleshoot any payment issues you may be having. You can reach Apple support by phone, chat, or email. To find the best method of contact for your specific issue, Apple has a handy support page that you can use.

[Edited by Moderator]

Apple account payment issues for India

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.