Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get rid of the duplicate Mail boxes in Monterey

Too much clutter in the left pane! Monterey has created mail boxes in the top section of the left pane which duplicate or consolidate boxes elsewhere. For instance now there's an All Mail, an All Trash and an All Drafts. And some of the boxes that are On My Mac are duplicated up above.

How can I get rid of these duplicates? They're not convenient to me because they make the entire list way too long, and scrolling through it is tiresome. Especially I don't look at the top for boxes which are On My Mac, because the top area is the boxes which are not On My Mac by definition.

Clutter, clutter, clutter.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 2, 2022 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2022 12:51 PM

elfpix wrote:

Too much clutter in the left pane! Monterey has created mail boxes in the top section of the left pane which duplicate or consolidate boxes elsewhere. For instance now there's an All Mail, an All Trash and an All Drafts. And some of the boxes that are On My Mac are duplicated up above.

How can I get rid of these duplicates? They're not convenient to me because they make the entire list way too long, and scrolling through it is tiresome. Especially I don't look at the top for boxes which are On My Mac, because the top area is the boxes which are not On My Mac by definition.

Make changes—

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2022 12:51 PM in response to elfpix

elfpix wrote:

Make changes—

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

How can I get rid of the duplicate Mail boxes in Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.