Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MAC mail won't delete email accounts

I'm having the same problem that a previous person did and am unable to delete an email account from mail. In fact it has created multiple smtp server links that I can not remove either. I'm removed elements from the key chain, I've tried deleting the mail accounts from internet Accounts but the just come back again. I found a profile setting on my iPhone and removed that but it hasn't made any difference. The email account is linked to network solutions which I have had many issues with over time. Not sure where to look or what options to try. It feels like something where all 3 of my computers and iPhone are linked and I delete from one but it updates from the others.

Any ideas? solutions?

Mac mini, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 3, 2022 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 9:51 AM

RMB-PDX wrote:

I'm having the same problem that a previous person did and am unable to delete an email account from mail. In fact it has created multiple smtp server links that I can not remove either. I'm removed elements from the key chain, I've tried deleting the mail accounts from internet Accounts but the just come back again. I found a profile setting on my iPhone and removed that but it hasn't made any difference. The email account is linked to network solutions which I have had many issues with over time. Not sure where to look or what options to try. It feels like something where all 3 of my computers and iPhone are linked and I delete from one but it updates from the others.

Any ideas? solutions?

Remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2022 9:51 AM in response to RMB-PDX

RMB-PDX wrote:

Any ideas? solutions?

Remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

MAC mail won't delete email accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.