Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch broke after interrupting update

Hi!

So i think i may have interrupted the update for my apple watch and then the face of the watch was showing a screen with a phone and a watch moving towards each other. I called apple support and a guy i was talking to told me to unpair the watch from the phone. Now i have no access to my watch because it’s still stuck on that same screen. I have pressed the side buttons for the correct amount of seconds and also just each other separately, and then it just shows the apple logo blinking on the screen. When it shows the phone and watch moving into each other on the screen it goes to my phone (it also shows up on other peoples phones of near the watch) and asks to connect but then says I have no wifi, and I have tried 3 different wi-fi’s that all i know are strong. At this point I just want to erase the apple watch and completely start over from the beginning but because apple support told me to unpair it I have no way to connect it to the watch. Also the when I go in the app and click to pair I can’t pair it manually either because there is no option for that on the face of the watch. I will put a picture of the only thing the watch will show me, it also shows the apple logo blinking.

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on May 6, 2022 10:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 8:47 PM

See the replies to:

My apple watch flashes the apple logo and… - Apple Community

My Apple Watch just stay on the apple log… - Apple Community

Your best option may be to make an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and let them look at it:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple watch broke after interrupting update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.