Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID exists, and shows to be an open account, but doesn't show up in my iCloud. Solution says delete it from internet accounts and log in again. That box takes me to internet accounts... that shows no accounts at all. Any ideas?

My Apple ID exists, and shows to be an open account, is active on all my other macs (Macbook Pro, 2012 iMac, Iphone 8+, iPad gen 4) but doesn't show up in my iCloud on this new (2020) iMac running Catalina 10.15.7. (System Preferences) solution that pops up says "delete it from Internet Accounts and log in again." That box takes you to Internet Accounts... but Internet Accounts shows NO accounts at all. Any ideas?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 12, 2022 10:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 10:50 AM

My idea is you should call AppleCare to help you straighten out the mess you are in.

AppleCare contact Information

Similar questions

1 reply

My Apple ID exists, and shows to be an open account, but doesn't show up in my iCloud. Solution says delete it from internet accounts and log in again. That box takes me to internet accounts... that shows no accounts at all. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.