Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi Not Connecting

My son's phone will not connect to our Wifi. He has reset his phone and we have tried a handful of tips on network issues. It says it's connected in his settings under Wifi but still says LTE in the upper right corner of his phone. Please help.

iPhone 11

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:28 PM

What do you mean by "connected in his settings"? After you join the WI-FI network, you'll see a blue checkmark  next to the network and the connected Wi-Fi icon  in the upper corner of your display.  It may also show the LTE, but that may be normal. depending on your network provider. If that its not the case, have you tried all the steps in:

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Also, see the replies to:

Under "Settings" my IPhone shows that it'… - Apple Community

iPhone not showing Wi-Fi icon but is conn… - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2022 7:28 PM in response to Mendomel2022

What do you mean by "connected in his settings"? After you join the WI-FI network, you'll see a blue checkmark  next to the network and the connected Wi-Fi icon  in the upper corner of your display.  It may also show the LTE, but that may be normal. depending on your network provider. If that its not the case, have you tried all the steps in:

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Also, see the replies to:

Under "Settings" my IPhone shows that it'… - Apple Community

iPhone not showing Wi-Fi icon but is conn… - Apple Community

Wifi Not Connecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.