Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Studio has faults, replacement original CTO order to take 8 weeks. How can I expedite?

Hi All

Apple have agreed to replace my Mac Studio Max (base model with 1TB SSD). My machine is being collected later this week, but a replacement not due to arrive for nearly 2 months.

5 x Erase and Install in the last week as instructed by Apple Support and Apple Store in person.

Performance issues, Magic Keyboard with Touch ID not connecting for up to 5 mins without using cable, display issues when editing photos (Studio Display resizing) and no internet connection (wired or wireless) when new CAT7 works in other Macs and Wifi is working on other devices. I've lost faith in this machine so can't wait for a replacement.

Does anyone have any tips as to how I can ask for this to be expedited as a replacement (no change from original order) so I don't have to wait so long for my new machine.

Thanks

Matt

Mac Studio, macOS 12.4

Posted on May 17, 2022 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 11:32 AM

Readers here are other Users like you.

The only people who have any hope (and it is not much hope) of providing an answer different from "wait 8 weeks" are the people you have already been dealing with at Apple support, who agreed to take back the problem unit.

Similar questions

3 replies

Mac Studio has faults, replacement original CTO order to take 8 weeks. How can I expedite?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.