Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro Apple mail client Keeps showing that it's 'Downloading messages' and it never stops. What's the problem?

My MacBook Pro Apple mail client Keeps showing that it's 'Downloading messages' and it never stops. What's the problem?

Posted on May 19, 2022 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2022 7:43 AM

DanBerry86 wrote:

You do not say who is your email provider?

For iCloud try signing out of iCloud and back in again

>System Preferences>AppleID>iCloud Sign out of iCloud on your...Mac ...

for problem accounts the go to way to sort anomalies is remove the account and add it back in

Remove email accounts in Mail on Mac

Remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Add email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2022 7:43 AM in response to DanBerry86

DanBerry86 wrote:

You do not say who is your email provider?

For iCloud try signing out of iCloud and back in again

>System Preferences>AppleID>iCloud Sign out of iCloud on your...Mac ...

for problem accounts the go to way to sort anomalies is remove the account and add it back in

Remove email accounts in Mail on Mac

Remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.