Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad air bend internally due some over heating or some manufacturing defects.

I want to replace my ipad. Because I can’t use it bend afterall it seems that it is damage from internally. If it is was damage by accidentally the. Some scratches or some screen issue will be there but no damage to screen only body is bend then it is internal manufacturing defect. The ipad was kept in protective cover case for its safety then also its get bend. I am much sure about this that the ipad is bend from internally no physical damage. I request you to check it once if it is internally damage then replace my product if it doesn’t then i fine with my product and it is in warranty. After of purchasing product only 5 months gone and this damage is happening what should i do??

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on May 31, 2022 8:01 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 31, 2022 8:11 AM in response to Swaraj_1

You are not speaking with Apple. This is a user to user only forum. No one here can check anything for you. Schedule an appointment to have your iPad checked at the Genius Bar at your closest Apple store or an actual Apple Authorized Service Provider. Be advised, user damage is not covered by warranty and your iPad is clearly bent pretty badly, which is unlikely a manufacturing defect.

Jun 1, 2022 9:45 AM in response to Swaraj_1

If you took advantage of opportunity to purchase the optional AppleCare+ plan at the time of purchase, or within the following 60-days, your iPad will be covered for both defects and accidental damage. If you have an active AppleCare+ plan, your iPad will be exchanged for an identical model iPad - the cost being limited to a small excess/deductible charge.

Your photographs illustrate damage that could not occur due to an internal fault of the iPad or manufacturing defect - but instead illustrate damage typically characteristic of the iPad either being sat upon, or carried in a rucksack or bag with other items.

Ipad air bend internally due some over heating or some manufacturing defects.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.