Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I - Transfer Movie to my other account normally used for purchases for Apple TV

How do i move a movie recently purchased on my main account by mistake to the other account with all the other movies i purchased in the past?

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 7:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 10:21 AM

Unfortunately, purchases and services linked to one account cannot be transferred to a different account.

What could be a possible solution to your situation, is to add both accounts to the same Family Sharing group with the Purchase Sharing option.

Else ask the iTunes Store staff if they will undo your purchase, so that you may re-purchase on the intended account.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2022 10:21 AM in response to SnL71

Unfortunately, purchases and services linked to one account cannot be transferred to a different account.

What could be a possible solution to your situation, is to add both accounts to the same Family Sharing group with the Purchase Sharing option.

Else ask the iTunes Store staff if they will undo your purchase, so that you may re-purchase on the intended account.

How do I - Transfer Movie to my other account normally used for purchases for Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.