Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my Mac mini not connecting to my iPhones via Bluetooth?

Mac mini intel 6 core bluetooth 5 not recognising any iPhones bluetooth 5's

why is my Mac mini 2018 not connecting to iPhone 13 or iPhone se 2nd gen with bluetooth.

They are all 5th version bluetooth, on the iPhone's both of them say 'not compatible ' when pairing.

where as they both connect to a older iMac 2015 perfectly . They are on the same network and same Apple ID .

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Mac mini, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2022 9:54 AM

When I try and connect Bluetooth it come up with a pairing number to connect and connects then disconnects

and hands off works with my older IMac and iPhone and that works fine. But my newer Mac mini it doesn’t. And it won’t connect with Bluetooth

10 replies

Jun 3, 2022 12:51 PM in response to hcsitas

I’ve just tried it with my old Mac and yes your right it doesn’t need Bluetooth on thank you.

but I still can’t get it to work on my Mac mini hands off or Bluetooth.

because they weren’t pairing I thought that’s why hands off wasn’t working.

anyone know why my iPhone isn’t compatible with my Mac mini when they are the same version Bluetooth.

And why hands off isn’t work either when I’ve done the same things setting up as my older Mac

Why is my Mac mini not connecting to my iPhones via Bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.