Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make a specific callers route directly to voicemail?

How in the world do you route a specific caller/s directly to voicemail?

i’ve seen suggestions of applying a silent ringtone to specific contacts but that is not an an option in iPhone because it doesn’t come with a silent ringtone. And we should not have to pay $2 for silence on the App Store. I don’t want to block the callers because Apple support said I won’t get their voicemails if I do that.

and I don’t want to turn my entire phone on do not disturb that blocks everyone!!

This is my first iPhone and it is the most annoying phone ever with ridiculously limited features that have been around forever on android phones.

This should be simple, it’s 2022!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 2:25 PM

Lamaree wrote:

I don’t want to block the callers because Apple support said I won’t get their voicemails if I do that.

"When you block a phone number or contact, they can still leave a voicemail, but you won't get a notification." Extracted from --> Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 2:25 PM in response to Lamaree

Lamaree wrote:

I don’t want to block the callers because Apple support said I won’t get their voicemails if I do that.

"When you block a phone number or contact, they can still leave a voicemail, but you won't get a notification." Extracted from --> Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to make a specific callers route directly to voicemail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.