Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Intermittent Bluetooth Skipping

In December, I purchased an iPhone 13 Pro after being told I would get a $700 trade in on an iPhone but only $100 for an Android. I had been trying to get away from Apple and the issues I constantly have but to no avail. And almost right away, I began fighting with Bluetooth skipping while on a call that would happen randomly and last between 10 and 30 seconds. There was never any warning, I would just slip into the Matrix and the Bluetooth would cut out every other second. I attributed it to a non Apple Bluetooth. Two months later, after exhausting all research while the problem grew worse and worse, I borrowed my son’s brand new Air Pods, his old Air Pods as well as two other types of Bluetooth headsets to test my theory. All of them drug me back into the matrix on phone calls (never while listening to music or YouTube). I then began visiting the Apple store. I had the phone totally reset, reset then loaded as a new phone, then had all of the internals replaced only to be told to suck it up because the only thing that would fix this is a software update. Here I am, now in June still waiting for an update and there are days when I cannot use my phone as all it does all day long is put me into the Matrix. And, while it does not do this while not using a Bluetooth, I work with my hands, therefore, I NEED the hands free option as well as motion flexibility offered by a Bluetooth device. This is extremely frustrating and downright insanity on a daily basis. What are my options? I sold my soul for $600 and I would honestly pay $2,000 for a new Android at this point. What can be done to fix this as this is my business line and my business is my livelihood?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2022 8:27 AM

I did similar, traded the iPhone XR for iPhone 13 and we (including my wife) have had issues with this bluetooth connection. Intermittent skipping, stuttering, everything but playing like it should.

I have tried everything and up to date with updates. I am convinced there is an inferior part in the latest phones causing the issue… Apple needs to address this widespread issue

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2022 8:27 AM in response to TheSparkleGoddess

I did similar, traded the iPhone XR for iPhone 13 and we (including my wife) have had issues with this bluetooth connection. Intermittent skipping, stuttering, everything but playing like it should.

I have tried everything and up to date with updates. I am convinced there is an inferior part in the latest phones causing the issue… Apple needs to address this widespread issue

Intermittent Bluetooth Skipping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.