Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate & Updated; Asked to also post it here::How to modify Contextual Menu in Big Sur?

I really miss Folder Glance and Finder Pop which I feel should have been added to macOS a long time ago. So, I came up with this simple Automator script, while anemic compared to Folder Glance/Finder Pop is better than nothing. I use it for moving files to different folders from a contextual menu rather than opening up folders in Finder to find the desired folder and then either dragging the file from another open folder or using copy/paste and delete, I simply navigate via the contextual menu and once I choose the desired folder and open it from the contextual menu dialog. Note that at the bottom of the folder list is "other" which will allow you to choose any location on any mounted drive. When setting this up in Automator you can choose whatever default folder you wish to use or an entire drive. When making this Automator script, make it a Quick Action and Save it in the User Library Services folder. Mine also appears in Quick Actions. This has been tested in Big Sur.

Additionally, you can copy files instead of moving them by making a duplicate of this, replacing "Moving Finder Items" with Copy Finder Items"

Mac Pro, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 12:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 7:57 AM

It would seem this question received a reply that the user Marked as " Helpful "

So unless you are Developer - this question may not go any further.

Updated ::How to modify Contextual Menu i… - Apple Community

Similar questions

1 reply

Duplicate & Updated; Asked to also post it here::How to modify Contextual Menu in Big Sur?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.