Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My airpod case and pods won’t charge

Do I need new AirPods? Does mine have a warranty

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 6:58 AM

Hi,

Consider reviewing this article to troubleshoot your AirPods: If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support.

If that article doesn't help, contact Apple Support directly.

If your AirPods are less than 1 year old, they'll likely be covered under Apple's Limited Warranty (so long as the damage wasn't caused by water or accidental damage) at no cost. If you have AppleCare+ for your AirPods, your AirPods are covered for 2 years from the date of purchase. To see your warranty status, visit this page: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support.

You can view all potential service fees here: AirPods and AirPods Case Replacement - Official Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 6:58 AM in response to ZazazooM

Hi,

Consider reviewing this article to troubleshoot your AirPods: If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support.

If that article doesn't help, contact Apple Support directly.

If your AirPods are less than 1 year old, they'll likely be covered under Apple's Limited Warranty (so long as the damage wasn't caused by water or accidental damage) at no cost. If you have AppleCare+ for your AirPods, your AirPods are covered for 2 years from the date of purchase. To see your warranty status, visit this page: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support.

You can view all potential service fees here: AirPods and AirPods Case Replacement - Official Apple Support.

Jun 14, 2022 1:01 AM in response to ZazazooM

ZazazooM Said:

"My airpod case and pods won’t charge: Do I need new AirPods? Does mine have a warranty"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Charging:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.

My airpod case and pods won’t charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.