Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro battery level suddenly drops

Few weeks ago my iPhone started showing strange behaviour: when battery is around 70% it can suddenly drop to 40-50%.

Battery stats showing strange thing. According to it during 4 and 5 at morning while slept I listened to a music for 1 minute in background and spent like 10-20% of battery level for this.

Support as usual trying to find App or Settings which are eats battery. But it looks like hardware issue or wrong calibration to me.

My phone is getting empty less then in 24 hours without active usage.

When I am starting charging it turning on and show 20% after 1 minute of charging. Which not looks correct to me as well.

Any ideas?

Screenshots below.

Thank you.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 12:43 AM

It looks like your battery can't be charged properly.

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support, it might be a hardware (battery? charging port? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 12:43 AM in response to rndm2

It looks like your battery can't be charged properly.

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support, it might be a hardware (battery? charging port? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

iPhone 11 Pro battery level suddenly drops

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.