Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey, I can’t find my airpods(first generation) and I can’t see them on find my app. I can’t even put them to the lost mode. What can i do?

Pls help me i dont know what to do

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 3:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 8:44 PM

Matthew7482 Said:

"Hey, I can’t find my airpods(first generation) and I can’t see them on find my app. I can’t even put them to the lost mode. What can i do?: Pls help me i dont know what to do"

-------

Locating Solen Devices:

Two Things...

I. Use Find My: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

If Find My was enabled with these, then you may be able to find them there. Note that this is based off of the last time the device they were connected to was itself connected to the internet. This is because they do not have their own IP Address. So, use a site like Mapquest to backtrack to this location.

II. If Find My is Not an Option:

A. Backtrack your Locations:

Do it the olde fashioned way and backtrack your locations. For instance, if you were at a retail store, then stop in, asking the store manger if it was placed aside.

B. Lost-&-Found:

Chick with the Lost & Found department of the facility you were in, seeing if it has been handed over.

C. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, can across it.

D. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

E. Go Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2022 8:44 PM in response to Matthew7482

Matthew7482 Said:

"Hey, I can’t find my airpods(first generation) and I can’t see them on find my app. I can’t even put them to the lost mode. What can i do?: Pls help me i dont know what to do"

-------

Locating Solen Devices:

Two Things...

I. Use Find My: Use the Find My App to Locate a Missing Device or Item - Apple Support

If Find My was enabled with these, then you may be able to find them there. Note that this is based off of the last time the device they were connected to was itself connected to the internet. This is because they do not have their own IP Address. So, use a site like Mapquest to backtrack to this location.

II. If Find My is Not an Option:

A. Backtrack your Locations:

Do it the olde fashioned way and backtrack your locations. For instance, if you were at a retail store, then stop in, asking the store manger if it was placed aside.

B. Lost-&-Found:

Chick with the Lost & Found department of the facility you were in, seeing if it has been handed over.

C. Contact Local Authorities:

See if the community police, or local security guards at the front door, can across it.

D. Use Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, seeing if they have been found.

E. Go Here: How to Find your Lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max - Apple Support

Hey, I can’t find my airpods(first generation) and I can’t see them on find my app. I can’t even put them to the lost mode. What can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.