Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone6 new battery iTunes and Google and phone system doesn’t work. I know the phone system is not support anymore I don’t use that for phone

iPhone 6 battery Replace and once it was replaced it came up and was working no problem and then all of a sudden it just went black and it just goes in the loop of showing Apple logo. I have gone into the laptop through iTunes and have reloaded to no avail and recovery.

I wish I would’ve just let the old battery alone. This is not my primary phone this is just for use for my tunes google etc

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 2:34 PM

Gorny99 wrote:

all of a sudden it just went black and it just goes in the loop of showing Apple logo.

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

Similar questions

1 reply

Iphone6 new battery iTunes and Google and phone system doesn’t work. I know the phone system is not support anymore I don’t use that for phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.