Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV internet error with Frame TV

When trying to click on apps through my Apple TV connected to my new Samsung frame tv, the Apple TV continues to say “may not be connected to internet” when I go into Network, it says it is connected to my wifi. My wifi app shows me everything is connected and working. This is specifically happening just as I switched the Apple TV to my new tv. I plugged the Apple TV back to the old Sharp tv and all of the apps are working fine and loading. I have restarted the Apple TV many times and disconnected then reconnected to wifi, while the Apple TV is connected to the new tv. Has anyone experienced this?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 11:02 PM

Verify that your TV itself isn’t overlaying its own notification while Apple TV is in use. You should be able to distinguish Apple TV notifications from TV notifications by their design and presentation: upper right corner, rounded corner rectangle, matching the light|dark theme of the interface, San Francisco font, sometimes an icon, a heading, and body text.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 11:02 PM in response to currea10

Verify that your TV itself isn’t overlaying its own notification while Apple TV is in use. You should be able to distinguish Apple TV notifications from TV notifications by their design and presentation: upper right corner, rounded corner rectangle, matching the light|dark theme of the interface, San Francisco font, sometimes an icon, a heading, and body text.

Apple TV internet error with Frame TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.